Friday, May 9, 2008

Border worries

I have been optimistic about getting our supplies into Mexico. An email Wednesday warned me that our supplies might be confiscated at the border. Panic!! I have spent the day calling and visiting US Customs and trying to gather information for Mexican customs. I am happy to report that I have made headway and think all will be well.

I want to thank MWI Veterinary Supply for the donations they made to the project. MWI has been a big supporter of Feral Cat Spay/Neuter Project. When I called Bob Piovesan and told him about the Mexico plans he immediately offered supplies. This has been a great help. Thank You Bob and MWI!!

Tomorrow finish packing, autoclaving and paperwork.

2 comments:

abbie said...

hola! looking forward to meeting everyone and helping the animals. see you in mexico! :-)

South County Cats said...

Hope all is going well over there. This is an amazing project, wish I was there to help.